- Identifying personal information on this site is collected on a voluntary basis for the purpose of allowing the site's users to identify and communicate with one another in regards to the topics of interest discussed on this site, and to help the site's owners communicate with and assist the site users during their participation in the Innovation Catalyst program and network.
- Non-identifying personal information such as approximate age and possible interests as determined by tracking cookies is used to analyze site use and improve user experience.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to ensuring that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.