See & Experience
Dimension Your Project
What matters to a project isn't always clear at the beginning. You'll need to research across different dimensions to understand what's really going on.
- Start by running a collaborative cycle, listing out dimensions of your project that could be interesting to research.
- Examples include: user experiences, stakeholder opinions, duration of activities, costs, policies, available alternatives, competition, infrastructure.
- Plan how you will gather information about each of the dimensions. Schedule interviews, observations and visits to facilities. You can speak with vendors, do secondary research on the internet, etc.
- Make your gathered information visual and tangible by putting it up on the wall.
- Review and reflect on what you're learning with colleagues to identify new and more interesting dimensions.